High School Sacrament Initial Meeting
All High Schoolers who desire any Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation) need to meet with Brad Horn for an initial Meeting before enrolling in any Sacramental Prep courses. At least one parent is required to attend the meeting with the teen. See website for more information.
If the St. Mark Office is not yet reopened by the time your meeting date arrives we will meet via Zoom. Brad Will reach out to you if that is necessary a week prior to your scheduled meeting time.
Please bring the following items to the meeting:
1) Printed copy of registration email for 2020-21 Faith Formation
2) Full Payment of Fees
- Registration Fee - $50 per student
- Cash, check, or credit (no online deposits!)
3) Copy of Baptism Certificate
4) First Communion Certificate
YOU MUST HAVE ALL FOUR ITEMS IN ORDER FOR THE MEETING TO BE HELD! IF ANY ONE ITEM IS MISSING THE MEETING WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER TIME.