Black Canyon Heritage Park
Black Canyon Heritage Park (BCHP) and Bureau of Land Management (BLM) are hosting an Earth Day - Work Day at the Park.
- Check in at 8:30 AM followed by short safety briefing. Work to begin by 9 AM.
- Bring masks for use in Visitor Center and when not able to social distance.
- Youth age 17 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tools will be provided except weed trimmers. If you have a cordless weed trimmer that can be used, please bring it. You may also bring your own hand tools if you prefer.
- Bring your own work gloves. Dress for outdoor work (sturdy shoes and, as needed, sunscreen, hat, etc.).
- Desert Botanical Garden may provide butterfly friendly plants with butterfly experts to help plant them.
- BCHP will provide water and hand sanitizer .
8:30am - 12:00pm MST
Black Canyon Heritage Park, PO Box 33, 33955 S. Old Black Canyon Highway, Black Canyon City, AZ 85324.
|| Black Canyon Heritage Park