Family Promise of Greater Orlando
In light of the circumstances with COVID-19, we have re-located all of our families in the shelter from local congregations to a local hotel. We are asking for your assitance to provide evening meals for the families during this time. Each evening, we need dinner provided for approximately 14 people.
We are asking for you to deliver the meals to the Day Center and, Diane, our van driver, will transport the food to the hotel on the van. Please plan on delivering meals to us between 4:45-5:00 pm. If you will be running late, please call Diane at 321-947-3889.
- Please separate the meals into separate bags/boxes/baskets based on the size of each family.
- If possible, please bring your receipt for the food/supplies purchased. We use these for a matching grant, so it is very helpful to have the receipts! You can provide a copy with dinner or email them to [email protected]
These are the current families:
- Dad with 17 year old, 14 year old, 13 year old, 11 year old, 9 year old & 7 year old (7 total)
- Mom & Dad with 4 year old, 3 year old (4 total)
- Mom with a 1 year old (2 total)
- Mom with a 13 year old, 11 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old (5 total)
Our address is: 1000 Clay Street, Winter Park, FL. 32789 located on the property of Community of Christ Church and the Day Center is located in the Activity Center. Follow signs to Family Promise from the parking lot.
Unsure of what you should bring? Here are a few ideas.
- Pasta Dishes
- Fried Chicken
- BBQ Chicken
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Green beans, broccoli, corn
Because of you, we are able to provide our families with a safe place to stay and meals during this difficult time. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
1000 Clay Street, Winter Park, FL 32789
|| Family Promise