2018-19 Book Fair
Volunteering at the Scholastic Book Fair is a really fun way to support your school and meet other parents!!! Valley Crossing gets at least 55% of all profits we make at our fall and spring Book Fairs. It is a great way to raise money for our school to buy books for the Media Center as well as every classroom.
Volunteers: Use this Signup Genius page to select and manage your book fair shifts. Here are some things to know:
- The info you provide here is used only by the book fair committee.
- There's always a shift lead on hand to train you, answer questions, etc. No need to have any experience. It's really fun and easy.
- We'll have a special table at the fair for your kids so they can hangout while you volunteer.
- If you need slightly different times, simply enter a note with your signup.
- Use 'swap' and 'delete' to change your schedule right from this website.
- You will receive a reminder email two days before each of your shifts.
SHIFT LEAD: This signup is intended for those who have volunteered at our book fair in the past and are willing to act as a Shift Lead. It is very easy and all the info will be available for you.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Susan via email at [email protected] or call 952-334-2572. Thank you so much for your help!
-Valley Crossing Book Fair Committee
Valley Crossing PTA
|| Valley Crossing PTA