The ACHS Marching Band and Color Guard need volunteers for the Camarillo Christmas Parade on Saturday, Dec. 14. There is a band review starting at 8:20 a.m. on Temple Avenue between Ponderosa and Las Posas. The parade begins at 10 a.m. and travels west along Las Posas from Temple to Carmen and ends in Community Center Park. Volunteers will meet at the Boys & Girls Club and walk with th band and assist with water.
PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW
Camarillo Christmas Parade volunteers arrive at 7:45 a.m.
SCHEDULE AND INFORMATION
- 7:45 a.m. - Call time at Boys & Girls Club on the corner of Temple and Ponderosa. Roll taken. **No vehicles may be left here. Due to road closures, be prepared to drop off at PVSEA and walk**
- 8:00 a.m. - Stretch/Breathing exercises out of uniform
- 8:15 a.m. - Get into uniform *No Shakos*
- 8:20 a.m. - Visual review
- 8:45 a.m. - Music warm-up
- 9:20 a.m. - In 2 lines to walk Temple and get to Las Posas
- 9:45 a.m. - Staged at Landen Street - water provided
- 10:00 a.m. - Parade Begins at Temple and Las Posas
- 10:10 a.m. - Approximate step-off time for Christmas Parade
- 10"50 a.m. - Approximate time at Monte Vista Middle School
- 11:45 a.m. - Approximate dismissal from Monte Vista Middle School
- 1:00 p.m. - Drum Majors back in uniform for awards ceremony
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
7:45am - 1:30pm PST
Temple to Las Posas to Carmen
|| ACHS Music Boosters