Scouting Collective 56
Please review the information below and sign up for a slot:
- Each Scout is asked to do ONE community service choice below to thank the church for providing us with meeting space.This is a requirement of membership and Scouts are asked to sign up for service before being allowed on any trips or doing any advancement
- Please note that this is a serious obligation and that if you cannot fulfill a date that you have signed up for it is up to you to find a substitute person.
- Please note that the Food Pantry serves a vulnerable population.Only the exact number of people signing up should plan to attend.Family members cannot be added
- An adult volunteer is needed to supervise Scouts for each event
- Times & locations
- Food Pantry:Saturday mornings @ 364 Rindge Ave Cambridge, 9:30 AM – 12:00 noon
- Coffee Hour:St James Church Sunday mornings 11:30-1:00 PM plus cooking to prepare
- Saint Nick Festival (tentatively scheduled)– St. James Church, date Sun 12/8 after church.Note this is also the tree/wreath distribution weekend, any Scouts choosing this will have to work the tree lot on Saturday.
- Parish Retreat – Friday evening – Sunday afternoon, Greenfield NH
- Sustainability Merit Badge – Tuesdays 6:30-7:00 PM fall dates TBD
- The Saint Nick Festival is tentative because it may or may not be held. If it is held it will be Sunday 12/8 after church
- The Parish Retreat is tentative as it is in July this year (it has been in June previous years) and may conflict with Scout residential camp.
- Scouts doing the Sustainability Merit Badge will fulfill their service obligation by designing a sustainability plan for the church. They do NOT have to sign up for a slot below. Those signed up for the Badge include the following: Adult Counselors: Derrick Jackson & Sarah Forrester. Youth = Nathaniel McCullagh, Eli Bartholomew, Nora Chiu, Mark Katz, Elias Hartness, Emily Green, Henry Donaldson, Bianca Pereira, & Neelu Trivedi.
|| Michelle Holmes