Good Food for Oxford Schools
Fall 2018 Volunteer Opportunities with Good Food for Oxford Schools
(Including University of Mississippi Community Nutrition Service Learning students)
A few reminders for regarding volunteering with Good Food for Oxford Schools.
1. Volunteers are expected to have completed the OSD Volunteer Application found here: https://www.oxfordsd.org/Domain/925.
2. Volunteers are expected to have a photo id and check in at the school office and then meet the GFOS representative at the appointed location.
3. Volunteers are expected to be at the school at the agreed upon time and stay until the scheduled end of activity. During this time they should be engaged in activities with the students and helpful to the person leading the activity. Phone may only be used to capture the moment in a photograph. If you are unable to be present at a time you signed up for, please give us 24 hours notice so that we have time to find a replacement.
4. University of Mississippi students are expected to have a GFOS team member sign required class documents and report hours to GFOS Program Director.
5. For each opportunity, a link to the schools website is provided, there you can find the address of the school.
6. Do not hesitate to contact us using the information below.
GFOS Contact Information:
Eleanor Green, Program Director, [email protected], 662-402-4451
Grace Cooper, FoodCorps service member, [email protected], 256-631-9669
Note: This Sign-Up is regularly updated with new opportunities.
|| Eleanor Green