This year's theme is “Shipwrecked, Rescued by Jesus” Children will visit several stations each day. Each station features a different activity that reinforces what kids are learning about Jesus:
*Requirements for helping with VBS: A current background check and the safe environment training must be on file with the parish office.*
- SOUND WAVE SING & PLAY - Start the day with uplifting, energizing music tied to the day’s Bible Point.
- IMAGINATION STATION - Imaginations soar as kids experiment with crafts.
- BIBLE DISCOVERY - Kids experience Scripture & the day’s Bible Point in active, hands-on ways with thought-provoking discussions.
- SNACK FACTORY - Crews eat snacks connected to that day’s Bible Point & verse.
- KID VID CINEMA - Watch films about real kids living out their faith in cool ways, reminding all of them that no matter what happens, God’s power will pull them through.
- GAME MAKERS - Kids run, jump & even splash through games that connect with the daily Bible Point.
- CLOSING - Each day wraps up at the Shipwreck. Crews gather for loads of fun-filled, surprising, audience-involving activities that reinforce the daily Bible Point, Saint of the Day and more!
|| Tara Mattingly