TONKA FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
TFA VOLUNTEER POLICY
We are a volunteer run organization.
- All TFA Families will be required to volunteer = 1 Volunteer Shift per Player
- All TFA Families (2nd-8th grade) will be required to volunteer = 1 Volunteer Shift per Player.
- A $150 deposit check will be collected at Equipment Hand Out Night to ensure that your volunteer obligation is met for the 2019 season.
Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Team Manager (1 team manager/ team grades 2-8) are exempt from this requirement. Head coaches must fill out required form identifying exemptions.
There are many opportunities to work your volunteer shift that will be sent out via email on a Sign Up Genius. Equipment hand out nights, picture/weigh in night, High School Football game concessions, equipment turn in nights.
1) 16-18 VOLUNTEERS PER TEAM PER SHIFT. CHECK IN 15 MINUTES EARLY.
2) NO ONE UNDER 16 CAN BE IN CONCESSION STAND.
SHIFT 1: 4 PM - 7 PM
SHIFT 2: 6:45 PM - CLOSE
4) VOLUNTEERS DO NOT PAY - PLEASE ENTER THROUGH THE PAGEL ENTRANCE.
PLEASE NOTE: POST SEASON GAMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. IT IS ENCOURAGED THAT VOLUNTEERS SIGN UP FOR EVENTS PRIOR TO POST SEASON GAMES TO ENSURE VOLUNTEER HOURS ARE COMPLETED.
|| Kerry Hudgens