Woodland Community Church
Fall is in the air at Woodland! Our first Woodland Fall-A-Palooza will be held on Sunday, October 23rd. We will welcome our guests from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. as they walk around Woodland Community Park to experience the fun and excitement of what this season has to offer!
Our Fall-A-Palooza event will include a Candy Trail with decorated candy stations along the first part of the Woodland Park Walking Trail. Other fall festivities include face painting, costumed characters, live music, magicians and other entertainers, roasted marshmallows in the fire pit, hot dogs, popcorn and cotton candy, and so much more.
We are unable to have this event without your help! Join the fun as a volunteer as we make a difference in our community. Please feel free to wear a costume or wear your favorite Woodland tee shirt or other festive attire.
Volunteer positions include:
- Candy Trail (bring your own decorations and Bluetooth speakers for music or special effects, and we will provide a table and candy; decorating starts at 3:45 p.m.) – Pastor Tim will judge our decorated Candy Trail stations, and will present an award for the best decorations!
- Parking lot attendants (two shifts – 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. and/or 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.)
- Fire pit attendants (4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.)
- Registration Tent attendants (4:30 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Food servers (two shifts – 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. and/or 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.)
- Games attendants (4:30 – 8:00 p.m.)
- The Candy Team (3:45 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Setup Team (12:30 – 2:30 p.m. – lunch provided)
- Clean-up Team (7:30 – 9:30 p.m.)
Sign up individually, or if your group wants to serve together, list your Life Group Name and number of people who will serve.
Note: if your group wants to decorate a Candy Trail station, please sign up for one table (multiple people can serve).
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Mike Wilder at (941) 650-9778 or [email protected]; or contact me at (757) 327-9348 or [email protected]
Thank you for serving,
Sally Cestero, Event Volunteer Coordinator Date:
|| Sally Cestero