SOAR @ Mitchell
Student Orientation, Activities, and Resources (SOAR)
Congratulations and Welcome to Mitchell Community College. SOAR @ Mitchell is designed to help you with a successful transition to the college. Come find out what we have to offer!
- Presidents' Welcome
- Campus Tours
- Tour Huskins Library Resources
- Navigate MyMitchell Portals
- Get Your Student Photo ID & Parking Permit
- Bookstore Purchasing Opportunity
- Meet your Instructors
- Family Fun Activities
- Meet New Friends
- Lunch Provided
If you or a family member need special accommodations, please email [email protected] or call (704)878-3364 and allow at least 72 hours in advance of the event.
Things to bring the day of SOAR:
- Your photo ID (can be your driver's license or other photo ID)
- Your fall schedule printed from "My Class Schedule" found on the Student Menu in WebAdvisor
- Specific questions you have about college, Mitchell, your program, etc.
Student Testimony SOAR 2018
We look forward to seeing you and your guest!
8:45am - 12:00pm EDT
500 W Broad Street, Statesville
|| Libby Patrick