If you HAVE NOT Watchdog'd at PRE in the past you MUST attend the new WatchD.O.G.S. Orientation (Sept 11th @ 6:00pm @ PRE) and complete paperwork BEFORE you can sign up for time slots.
ALL SIGN-UPS must be AT LEAST 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Contact Jeff Boor for questions: [email protected]
- Schedule your participation at least one week in advance to give the office staff and teachers time to prepare activities and schedules.
- Two WatchD.O.G.s maximum at a time (preferably different grade levels)
- You will spend some time in your child's classroom, but you will not be shadowing them for the entire day.
- It is important to please arrive promptly at the Prairie Ridge front office for your start time:
- Morning Shift - 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Afternoon Shift - 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Full Day Shift - 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- D.O.G.S. may sign-up for one shift per semester per student:
- Multiple students at PRE? Feel free to sign-up for the Morning Shift with one student and the Afternoon Shift with the other student
- Please do not sign-up for the Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift with the same student, instead sign-up for a Full Day Shift
- Based upon daily schedules below are the shifts suggested by the teachers:
- Kindergarten - Afternoon Shift
- 1st Grade - Any Shift
- 2nd Grade - Morning Shift
- 3rd Grade - Any Shift
- 4th Grade - Any Shift
- 5th Grade - Afternoon Shift
- If you are scheduled to help in a classroom, it is important that you show up on time. The teachers have requested your help and are counting on you to arrive.
- You can remove or switch your time slot as much as you like as long as the slot is MORE THAN 7 days out - no need to tell anyone, just go in and remove yourself and pick a new slot.
- If you find you need to cancel or change WITHIN 7 days from your slot, please call the school at 913-667-1800 to let them know.
- HAVE FUN!
Thank you for supporting your child's school by participating in the WatchD.O.G.S. program!