If you missed the many training sessions offered in November and December 2019 you can find links to view those training sessions on our blog.
Drop-in training sessions are for all levels of experience.
To get the most out of Canvas training we highly recommend you bring the following:
- Your laptop
- Digital copy of your course syllabus and/or an assignment list of all assignments (including assignments, tests, quizzes, projects, papers, etc.)
- Digital copy of your profile picture in .jpeg, .png or .gif format (150x150 pixels) for profile
While our training rooms have computers, you may find you are more comfortable with your own device. Feel free to bring your laptop. Please bring your syllabus and sample or real course content to upload into your Canvas course so you have something to work with. You can bring the items in a flash drive, have them on your laptop (if you plan to work on your laptop) or have them available on a cloud drive such as OneDrive or Google Drive.
Where is DeMille 150 (formerly 100)?
Demille 150 (formerly 100) is located BETWEEN the Starbucks Patio and DeMille Hall. It is in the old "Panther Pad."
Where is DeMille 102 (formerly 104)?
DeMille 102, also known as The Tech Hub, is located at the West entrance of DeMille Hill, nearest Glassell.
Joining Via Zoom (either from Rinker or from home)
- Trainings begin promptly. The link is available 30 minutes prior to the start time and we suggest you log in 20 minutes beforehand to ensure everything is working correctly.
- If you have not done so already please view Zoom's Support Portal, for your device, to ensure your speaker/microphone or headset is ready for the session. Select the “Getting Started” topic and review the appropriate links.
- Mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads are compatible with Zoom but require you to download an app. Search “Zoom” in your mobile store to download the app.
- Link to the Session: https://chapman.zoom.us/my/canvas
The Presenter(s) will monitor the “Q&A” dialogue box during the session.
If you have technical support issues on the day of the training please visit the Zoom Support Page.
If you require accommodation in order to fully participate in any of our workshops, please email [email protected] You will be contacted by someone from our staff to discuss your specific needs.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
||Educational Technology Services