Join us for Easter Day worship! Our service will begin at 10:00 a.m. in the upper parking lot of St. Andrew's. Please read all of the information below, then complete the registration to attend.
Prior to arriving, please be advised:
- Covid-19 safety protocols must be practiced by all participants at all times, including social distancing, proper hand hygiene, and multi-layer masks covering the mouth and nose. Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available as needed
- The service will take place in the upper parking lot
The two lower level diagonal-parking lots will be routed for ONE-WAY traffic, with the entrance on Lorcom Lane and the exit on Military Road. All who are able to walk longer distances are asked to park on the street, leaving the diagonal-parking spaces for those for whom a longer walk may be more difficult.
- Anyone who wishes to drop passengers off before parking on the street may do so by entering the parking lot from Lorcom Lane, dropping off passengers near the upper lot, and then exiting via Military Road
- Please bring your own chairs, if able. A limited number of chairs will be made available for those who need them
- In the event of inclement weather, worship will still take place via Zoom, and we will notify registered participants via email.
- Check in at the outdoor welcome table. After you have checked in, an usher will guide you to your seating area
- Offering baskets will be set out (but not passed) for gifts to the church and for AFAC food donations
- Children's worship bags will be available for our younger members on Easter Day
- Bathrooms in the church may be used as needed, with sanitizing protocols in place. Please see an usher for instructions
- Following the service, all are welcome to stay for fellowship and socially distanced conversation
Please select from the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
10:00am - 11:00am EDT
4000 Lorcom Lane, Arlington, VA 22207