Our programs would not be possible without help from our incredible volunteers! Members from all over our community come together to create amazing programs and services that benefit the kids in our community by providing safe and reliable spaces filled with thoughtful and caring mentors passionate about our mission. Together, The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley and our volunteers enhance the lives of young people and their families by providing a positive environment that cultivates academic success, healthy lifestyles, good character, and citizenship! Our opportunities include both ongoing mentorship roles and short-term event volunteering.
In order to start volunteering, you will need to do the following:
1. Sign-Up and Attend ONE Volunteer Orientation
2. Complete the Consent for Background Check Form and Application (given out at orientation)
3. Clear the Background Check (5-7 business days)
4. Look for the official Welcome Letter from our Volunteer Team!
5. Start making an impact at one of our 9 club locations!
6:30pm - 7:30pm PST
Notter Club at Redwood Middle School (233 W. Gainsborough Rd., Thousand Oaks)
|| Natalie Gonzalez