Rhea Lana's of Sarasota
Spring/ Summer 2020 Event - Consignor Drop Off Appointments
**** Thursday, June 25th will be a WALK IN only drop off.
We are so excited to begin offering you a chance to schedule your drop off time to help manage the flow of consignor traffic and be conscious of social distancing practices!
Tips and requirements for your Drop Off Appointment:
- ALL items must be prepped according to the standards on our website, if you have any questions please ask, we are here to help!
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the left shoulder (right side of the hanger when looking at the item).
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc must be clean and in working order.
- Everything must have batteries (if required by the item) and working or we cannot accept them.
- Baby gear and large toys are required to have masking tape with your consignor number and the price written on it. This is in addition to the string tag.
- We recommend that shoes have masking tape with consignor number and price written on the bottom. Shoes will also need to be pinned or zip tied together and placed in a ziplock bag (if possible)
- Look over your items in GOOD lighting. The florescent lights at Robarts Arena catch everything and so do our eagle eye inspectors! We will not accept any items with even the smallest stain, or hole, broken zipper, excessive piling, etc...
- We STRONGLY recommend labeling your items at home. We will be announcing several opportunities to pick up your labels. (If you are unable to pick up the labels BUT you still wish to label at home email [email protected] and we can look into how to mail them to you!)
- If you are unable to label at home you may still drop off, you can just expect the process to take a little longer.
- Expect 1 hour for every 100 items when dropping your items off. The more organized you are the quicker it goes though!
NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY ON Thursday, June 25th 9AM-9PM
What should you expect when you arrive for your appointment?
- You will check in at the front desk and be assigned a table to unload your items on to.
- Once all of your items are on site we will then complete a quality check to ensure everything works and is stain and hole free. We strive to make our sales high quality and upscale so each items MUST be checked.
- You will then need to place your items onto the sales floor. Please place all items in their correct spot as it will not sell if on the wrong sized rack or not with other similar items. (The sales floor will be well labeled in order to make this EASY for the consignors!)
- You are DONE! Be sure to check out prior to leaving in order to pick up you presale ticket though!
*** Are you DONATING all of your unsold items? Feel free to sign up for a slot to “Drop & Go” instead! This is for those allowing all their items to go half price and donating all unsold items. This service allows you to drop your items off and we will put them away for you!
We look forward to serving you this coming Rhea Lana season!
C0-Owner, Rhea Lana's of Sarasota
June 28-July 1
@ Robarts Arena
3000 Ringling Blvd- Sarasota, FL
|| Amber Gingerich