St Peter's Episcopal Church
Please bring your own chairs and join us Wednesday evenings at 5:00 pm in casual attire for a simple setup outside. Great care will be taken in preparation of the bread for communion and we’ll observe strict adherence to public health and diocesan guidelines in our gatherings. Face masks are required and our group will be limited to 50 people, with 6 feet kept between household units. Hand sanitizer will be available.
(Theologically, we need to consecrate both bread and wine in order to have a valid Eucharist, but the wine will not be distributed. One of the priests will consume the Eucharistic wine.)
Please observe our safety precautions during your visit:
- Properly wear a mask at all times
- Refrain from singing
- Keep 6+ ft distance between non-households
- Sanitize hands regularly
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Use bathrooms only for emergencies and clean all common surfaces after use
- Inform the church if you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19
By signing up to attend this service you are agreeing to follow these guidelines. Attendence will be limited to 40 people in addition to those serving.
|| St. Peter's Episcopal Church