Sisterhood Hanukkah Adopt-A-Family 2018
Adopt-A-Family is an annual community wide program helping over 40 local Jewish families and singles in our Indianapolis area each year during Hanukkah.
Hanukkah is around the corner and a great way to celebrate is to donate an item or two to help us make someone else's holiday a little cheerier! IHC Sisterhood will be collecting items for a local Jewish family and a local Jewish single, which can be dropped off in the Gift Shop through Friday, November 16th.
Your generosity is very much appreciated! Thank you!
For our “adopted” families to get the most pleasure out of their Hanukkah presents, please review the following guidelines:
- Cheerfully wrap all gifts in Hanukkah (or solid colors), unless they are big and bulky, in which case a stick-on bow would be great.
- Wrap or place GIFT CARDS in a Hanukkah card.
- Please buy the specifics, such as brands, if they are requested.
- Include gift receipts for gifts.
- Indicate on the outside of the gift who the recipient is, i.e. Daughter age 16.
- On a STICKY NOTE, (which is easily removable), put your name, what the gift is and label each gift clearly with the family and which person it is intended for.
- Gifts should be put in bin in the Gift Shop storage closet if during Gift Shop hours; otherwise, take to office.
We will be collecting the following items which can be dropped off in the Gift Shop through Friday, November 16th. If the Gift Shop is closed, please leave the gift at the front office.
Please contact Jennifer Kelley with questions.