REGISTER FOR KIDS MINISTRY HERE!
Adults no longer have to register to attend worship.
Happy Spring! It has been wonderful to see many of you each week in worship and we thank you for following the Return to Worship Covenant that allows us to worship in person. We will continue to offer in person worship at 25% of our seating capacity but adults will no longer have to sign up to attend worship. Livestream options will still be offered for those who choose to worship from home due to virus concerns.
Returning to live, in-house worship requires increased volunteers to insure the safety of those who attend. We need help at the doors, with traffic flow in the building, and with sanitation before, between, and after services. You may sign up to help out by clicking HERE or by calling the church office. Please help if you can.
Please know that we will seat you as you come in starting at the front of the sanctuary and moving back to minimize passing by each other. Therefore, you may have the opportunity to view worship from a different vantage point. Thank you for your support in this important safety protocol.
Important Safety Protocols
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of worship. You may wait outside (socially distanced and masked) or wait in your car if you are early.
- A one-way traffic pattern is in place for the safety of all. Please enter in the main doors and exit out the doors on the left side of the front of the sanctuary. An usher will release you to help maintain social distance.
- Masks are required for anyone over 2 years of age.
- Refrain from eating or drinking while in the building at this time since masks need to be removed to do so.
- When you come in the building, follow the directions given by the volunteers and go directly to the sanctuary.
- All socializing needs to happen outside before or after worship.
Children's Protocols Include:
- Registration: Parents will pre-register any children coming for services. There are limited spots according to volunteers and distancing space.
- Wellness Check: Staff, volunteers, and kids will get temperature checks. Children must have a temperature under 100F with no symptoms.
- Masks and Distancing: Masks will be worn by all staff, volunteers, and children 2 years and older. Children will practice distancing as much as possible.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer will be available at drop off and pick up We will use CDC diapering procedures. All toys will be wiped down after use or placed in a cleaning hamper until sanitized.
- Drop Off: All children will be dropped off by parents/grandparents/guardians with a name tag that includes an emergency cell phone number. Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers will be dropped off upstairs by nursery and preschool rooms (signage will point the way). Children 4K-5th Grade will walk down to the front of the sanctuary and leave with leaders after the children’s moment during service. They will have their lesson in the backyard of 816 E Glen (the parsonage on the Church Walk).
- Pick-Up: At the end of service, parents will exit out the sanctuary with everyone else, but instead of exiting the building, they will head toward the Glen stairs. Infants, Toddlers, and Preschoolers should be picked up first where they were dropped off. Children will be picked up out the Glen Ave doors on the church walk.
Thank you for your cooperation in adhering to these necessary safety measures.