Harwood Boosters Club
ATTENTION: ALL CLUBS, CLASSES AND TEAMS!
ATTENTION: NATIONAL ANTHEM PERFORMERS!(NEW)
ATTENTION: 1/2 TIME SHOWS AND PRESENTATIONS!(NEW)
Please read below and make sure your group knows what is expected.
INVITATION TO RAISE $$$$
The Boosters invites All Clubs, Classes and Teams to run concessions for Winter Sports to raise funds for their group!! All you have to do is sign up, show up and rake in the dough!!
Here is how it works!!
- All groups will receive $100 for running concession/ $150 if they have someone trained to open and close, (Must be communicated ahead of time). The pay is regardless of booster inventory sales. 100% of all additional sales will go directly to the group. Ideas for additional sales include, but are not limited to baked goodies, calendars, pins, 50/50 raffle (we will supply 50/50 tickets when requested)
- All funds raised will be deposited into the group’s activity account as mandated from Harwood Union High School fundraising policy at the end of the winter sports season.
- A minimum of one adult and two students are required to run the concession.
- One Week notice is required for any cancellations
- The group, with its adult supervisor, must arrive 30 minutes prior to the game for set up. Arriving late will inhibit the group from setting up on time. The assigned Booster Rep may exercise their option of canceling if the group comes too late.
- The group is responsible to close down, clean up and stow away all supplies as instructed before leaving.
- If you are signing up for one tim slot it must be a Girls BB game. If signing up for two games it must be one of each. No more than two games are allowed unless we ask for more sign ups after first round is offered.
Booster Club Requirements:
We will supply a minimum of one Booster Representative to meet the assigned group 30 minutes prior to the event to guide the group in all aspects of set for the game. Please meet in front of the concession stand by the gymnasium.
We will supply a full array of inventory to sell to include drinks and food.
We will supply a working bank and cash handling procedures to ensure proper pricing and fiduciary responsibility for both parties.
Please email with any questions or concerns you may have.
Harwood Booster Club, Treasurer
|| Missy Semprebon