Roundtable Facilitators for SYP Trivia Event at AC20 Virtual
Please consider serving as a Trivia Roundtable Facilitator for the Trivia Roundtables by SYP Committee to be held on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 from 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM as part of CWEA’s 2020 Annual Virtual Conference and Expo.
Trivia Roundtable Facilitators will be responsible for leading a trivia team of up to 15 participants in video chat roundtable room (find a diagram of what it looks like below). Facilitator are required to be registered as an attendee for this conference.
The winning team members will receive prizes and be notified no later than 12 noon on Wednesday, October 21st.
A training session was held on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 2 pm to cover the technology, trivia game process/rules and role of facilitators. Click here for slides and click here to access the recording. Also, check out this video chat roundtable demo.
- Facilitators will receive a google link to a slide deck with the trivia questions approximately 30 minutes before the start of the trivia event. You will need a google account.
- Facilitators will need to enter their video chat roundtable by 3:50 pm on Tuesday, October 20th.
- As players enter your video chat roundtable, you will welcome them and ask them to introduce themselves.
- You will share the trivia slides containing questions through screen share with your team and keep them on schedule.
- You will email your team’s answers to the Trivia Masters no later than 5:15 pm on Tuesday, October 20th.
3:30pm - 5:15pm PDT
Virtual Conference Platform
|| Monica Myhill