2021-2022 school year
Listed below are the slots that I have available to help supervise lunch recess. We rely on our parent volunteers to help our students stay stafe. Things will look a little different outside this year. We are hoping to return to a little bit of normal. There will be fields, Bruno ball, hopscoth, 4 square and the elmination of zones.
We have certain expectations for our playground monitors:
- -Arrive on time and be available for the entire shift.
- -Spread out and walk around the playground.
- -Make sure basic rules of fairness and inclusion are practiced.
- -Keep physical contact between students to a minimum (ex. no tackling or excessive shoving, absolutely no hitting or spitting)
- -Make sure students follow the conduct code...no curse words, no bullying, be respectful to adults and students etc.
- HAVE FUN :) It is recess so we want and hope all students can enjoy being outside.
I will be on the playground every day to answer questions and deal with any situations that may arise.
You will find a timesheet binder in the ball closet on the playground. Please remember to fill out your timesheet for each shift you sign up for. We want to assure that you receive the appropriate compensation/tuition credit.
If you have any questions please feel free to text me or email me. I am looking forward to our new school year.