HEBRON FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
Please review the available slots below and c
As state, county and municipal governments continue to re-open and ease restrictions, the HFPD has seen fit to begin resuming monthly CPR/AED and first aid classes at Station 1 on the first Saturday of every month. We have an obligation to teach COVID safe. What follows are the rules we will abide by and enforce for all classes:
- Teach smaller classes. Class size will be limited to 8. This is due to the number of manikins and AED trainers we have available for use.
- Every student will have their own manikin and AED trainer.
- Spacing between classroom seats will be enforced.
- Mask use WILL be mandatory for the entire duration of every class. Students will be responsible for providing masks. The HFPD WILL NOT provide masks. Should an individual not come to class equipped with a mask, they WILL NOT be permitted to participate.
- Glove use during the skills portion of the class will be enforced. Gloves WILL be provided by the HFPD to all students.
- Rescue breaths will be verbalized only.
- Hand hygiene, including the use of hand sanitizer before and after skills sessions, will be enforced.
- On the day of the scheduled class, a COVID screening will be conducted. This includes questions and a temperature check. If a student has a positive COVID screening, they WILL NOT be permitted to participate in the class.
lick on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Hebron Fire Protection District Station 1
3120 North Bend Road, Hebron, KY 41048