On March 15, there was a fire in Sheryl Gregory’s home. She was not home and is safe. The fire was extremely hot and intense and caused extensive interior damage.
Please keep Sheryl in your prayers daily as she continues to walk through this time. As you all know, Sheryl is an extremely faithful, independent, and giving person who is continuing to be optimistic. She is relocated in a rental house for the time being.
These items have been requested by Sheryl. Please help however you can. God bless you!
|| First United Church of Christ