WRCC Family Promise
COVID-19 Protocols!!!! Van protocols have also been put in place to ensure safe transportation for guests and van drivers:
Guests should ride in the back of the van allowing as much distance between guest family and driver as possible.
Guests 3 years old and up and van driver will wear masks while in the van.
No food or drinks allowed in the van.
Van drivers will be required to slightly open windows for ventilation and air circulation.
Van drivers will be required to sanitize seats and high touch surfaces after each use with provided antibacterial wipes.
- Must be 25 years old
- Have a valid driver’s license and submit a copy of your driver's license to Ashley Goldak
- Complete background check
- Clean background check
- Clean driving record
- Drive guest families in 15 passenger van to the Day House
- Pick up time is 6:15 AM Monday- Friday
- Saturday pick up time is 8:30 AM
- Sunday morning pick up time is 7:30 AM
- Pick up guest families in 15 passenger van from the Day House and bring back to WRCC
- Pick up time is 6:00 PM everyday.