We are so excited to be able to open the doors to our KStation classrooms again. WE HAVE MISSED YOU! We are working on a phased opening approach; please be patient with us as we seek to discern how to best serve the families of Immanuel. Each week we have programming for Birth through Sixth Grade at the 9:00 service available by reservation only.
You will notice that we have a sign up for each class (we are not dividing by alphabet at this point). When determining which class your child should attend please note that he/she should be in the class that corresponds to his age/grade on Sept. 30, 2020 (e.g. if you child is 3 years and 364 days old on 9/30/2020, they should be in the three year old class for this entire school year).
We also have a sign up for a waitlist that corresponds to each class level. If the class that you are hoping to register your child in is full, please add your name to the waitlist. This way, we can contact you if any slots open. This also allows us to determine demand for each class so that we can prioritize as we place volunteers into positions and add options.
Our spots are very limited, so please remember to delete reservations if your plans change. If slots do open up, we will contact waitlist families in the order that the reservations were made.
Details for Check-In:
In order to best serve our families during this time, we wil be altering our check-in procedures. Kiosks will be handled only by our KStation Greeter team and parents will be given wristbands to put on their children. Kiosks will placed at the following entrances, divided by alphabet as follows:
A - G: Entrance 2 (Lobby, Backlick Road side)
H - P: Entrance 3 (Glass Breezeway)
Q - Z: Entrance 4 (faces Aarondale and Matthew Place (south side))
When you arrive at check-in, you will be asked if you have completed your Health Wellness questions for you and your family. These questions include:
- Do I have a new fever (100.4° or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
- Have I had a fever in the last 72 hours?
- Do I have a new cough, sore throat, or cold (that can’t be attributed to another health condition)?
- Do I have new flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, body aches, or generally feel unwell (that can’t be attributed to another health condition)?
- Have I been in contact with someone who has or is under investigation for Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Is anyone in my household experiencing any symptoms listed above?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions for you and your family members, then we are asking that you worship from home.