Chester Bowl Improvement Club
This is the final equipment return night of 2021. PLEASE bring your gear back on this night if you still have it!
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 we are asking that all families with equipment to return schedule a 2 minute window during which you can drop your equipment off at Chester Bowl. This year we will be putting in place extra precautions to protect you, our staff, and our volunteers. Please review the info below before signing up:
1. Participants will be required to schedule a time frame to return gear. No unscheduled returns will be allowed.
2. Participants will arrive at Chester within a couple minutes of scheduled time.
3. Participants will REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLE and will line up in a queue.
4. Participants will be allowed to drive into the drop off area one-by-one as directed by our volunteers.
5. Participants will PUT ON A MASK, get out of their car, take equipment out of car, and lean it against the ski garage for our volunteers to take care of.
6. After dropping off gear, participants will checkin with staff and volunteers under a 10x20' tent. During this time you will verify your volunteer hours, verify that you dropped off all your equipment, and talk about volunteer deposit options with staff.
7. Participants will then leave.
In order for returns to go smoothly participants must:
1. Not come to returns if experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or if they had confirmed exposure.
2. Buckle boots ahead of drop off.
3. Put a rubber band on the tail of each set of skis.
4. Put a rubber band on each set of ski poles.
These steps are very important this year as we would like to reduce the risk and the amount of time each staff and volunteer spends working with your equipment.
If you have any questions please reach out to Dave, [email protected] prior to May 20, or Sam, [email protected], May 20 or later.