Pitt Community College Law Enforcement Training Division
Lesson Purpose: To familiarize the student with their role in law enforcement leadership, and the implications of professional development.
Training Objectives: At the end of this block of instruction, the participant will be able to achieve the following objectives in accordance with the information presented during the instructional period:
1. List at least three characteristics of an effective leader.
2. List and describe at least three styles of leadership.
3. Define and describe three purposes of agency vision and mission statements.
4. List three key principles for leading and following organizational change.
5. Describe your role in customer service with regard to your coworkers in your organization.
6. Complete a personality leadership self-assessment to determine your leadership style.
Agency training coordinators, please contact our staff at [email protected] to expedite the enrollment process for your agency!!
|| Pitt Community College Law Enforcement Training Division