For first time users: if you are using mobile version, please click “View Full Description” for the information below. Or you can click “Full site” on the upper right corner for desktop view.
The classes are subject to change due to inclement weather, tournament schedule, or other reasons. Please sign up for the classes you plan to attend. In case of class cancellations, you will be notified about the change.
Group classes for session 1 (03 Sep 2019 - 26 Oct 2019) have been updated.
Class on Oct 19 will be added once resource is confirmed.
If you are 6-12 years old and would like to explore fencing, the first class will be the trial class at no cost to you. Please put your child's name and age in the comments when signing up for the trial class. You will receive email confirmation if your trial is approved.
Tuition: after the trial class, tuition will be prorated for the remaining classes of the session ($225/session or $40/class). Please make checks payable to "IFA Boston".
Membership fee is waived for beginners students.
Please visit our website for more information about coach, fencing programs, results, or other information.
If you have any questions, please contact us online, or email [email protected], or call (617) 918-7268.
- It is the fencer's responsibility to keep the class signup up-to-date.
- Sign up is allowed even after the class starts. There should be no participation in class without signup.
- Changes or cancellations can be made online at least 24 hours before the class start time.
- Changes within 24 hours: please inform [email protected] or call/text (617) 918-7268.
- There is no charge for the canceled class within 24 hours if it is notified before the start of the class and the slots are not full (not prevent other people to sign up)
- In the no-show-and-no-tell situation (a class is not canceled and not attended), a class will be considered as "taken" and the tuition for this class will still apply.
Links to other signups:
Teen/Adult group class