Important: The classes are subject to change due to inclement weather, tournament schedule, or other reasons. Please sign up for the classes you plan to attend. In case of class cancellations, you will be notified about the change.
Group classes for session 5 (29 Apr 2019 - 22 Jun 2019) have been updated.
No class on 20 April 2019.
If you are 6-12 years old and would like to explore fencing, the first class will be the trial class at no cost to you. Please put your child's name and age in the comments when signing up for the trial class. You will receive email confirmation if your trial is approved.
Tuition: after the trial class, tuition will be $25/class, applied to the attended class only (please see notes below for cancellation). Tuition can be paid weekly or monthly via cash or check, before or after all classes are taken. Please make checks payable to "IFA Boston".
Membership fee is waived for beginners students. It is recommended for beginners to take weekly private lessons as long as there are available slots.
Please visit our website for more information about coach, fencing programs, results, or other information.
If you have any questions, please contact us online, or email [email protected], or call (617) 918-7268.
- It is the fencer's responsibility to keep the class signup up-to-date.
- Sign up is allowed even after the class starts. There should be no participation in class without signup.
- Changes or cancellations can be made online at least 24 hours before the class start time.
- Changes within 24 hours: please inform [email protected] or call/text (617) 918-7268.
- There is no charge for the canceled class within 24 hours if it is notified before the start of the class and the slots are not full (not prevent other people to sign up)
- In the no-show-and-no-tell situation (a class is not canceled and not attended), a class will be considered as "taken" and the tuition for this class will still apply.
Links to other signups:
Private lesson - Andrej
Private lesson - Sergei