Community Catholic Youth Ministry
The Theology of the Body for Teens Middle School program is divided into 8 unique segments that reflect the pedagogical approach of John Paul II’s revolutionary teaching. The program gives sixth through eighth graders the answers to their tough questions concerning their bodies, their sexuality, and their future.
Answers Critical Questions Like:
- Who am I?
- Are there consequences to my actions?
- What is the difference between love and lust?
- How do I balance family, friends, school, God, music, TV, internet, texting, etc., in my daily life?
- How can I discern my vocation to marriage, priesthood, or religious life?
- How do I deal with bullying, gossip, peer pressure, pornography, divorce, etc?
- Can I live my Catholic faith no matter how I messed up in the past?
The Middle School TOB will meet Sundays from 6-8pm in the Sacred Heart Friendship Room beginning February 24th and concluding on April 14th. Dinner is included at each meeting, and participants will receive a workbook for the study and a parent guide.
6:00pm - 8:00pm EST
Sacred Heart Friendship Room
|| Anna Albrittain