Covid Rules and Restrictions need to be embraced. All PB players have the responsibility to limit their own circle of contact. The VPA has the responsibility to provide a safe playing environment and keep the court/player history for use if a Trace-Back is needed.
For this session players need to pre-plan their play mates and play dates.
Review the available slots below and click on the Signup Button to reserve a court.
- Only one player is required to book a court. Maximum of 5 players (2 teams) per court
- One player can book 2 adjacent courts on behalf of a 5 team playing group
- Courts 1 & 3, 5 & 7, 9 & 11, 2 & 4, 6 & 8 and 10 & 12 are adjacent pairs
- Other player names MUST be recorded in the comments block(s) (for trace-back assistance)
- Reservations without all other players identified may be rescinded.
- All Odd numbered courts are reserved on the Half Hour
- All Even numbered courts are reserved on the Hour
- The Player making the booking is responsible for Rules and Restrictions adherance on their court
Please edit or cancel your booking if circumstances change. If you encounter difficulty, please contact Paul at: [email protected]
COVID-19 Rules and Restrictions:
By signing up for this session, you agree to adhere to the Covid-19 Rules and Restrictions for Pickleball detailed in the document attached below.
Important: A signed "Participant Agreement" needs to be on file with VPA. Please print off and complete the agreement below and email to [email protected] or leave them with Ambassoradors at the courts. After July 20th, individuals will not be permitted to play until a signed form is on file
You must bring your own hand sanitizer and provide your own balls. Each player will be serving their own ball. Please add marks to identfy your own ball and bring extras.
|| Vernon Pickleball