Tour de Glenn Cyclists
Welcome to the 2019 TdG Registration Page!
For three days each summer, cycling friends from all over Michigan and beyond will tour and collegially contest their egos upon bicycles riding along the beautiful county roads of Leelanau. Each day will consist of 40-70 miles of riding, with a few sprints and king of the mountain events mixed in for added pleasure.
The 2019 edition will be the thirteenth annual event. I strongly urge you to participate. In an effort to simplify the registration and payment process, I am using this SignUp Genius web application to assist in the process. Importantly, the TdG event will be limited to a maximum of 100 cycling participants, those first to register. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
In the following sections, you will be asked to register for those components of the TdG cycling event that you are interested in participating. These will include:
- Registration (Required by all participants)
- Dinner meals (Optional, Wednesday and Thursday nights). This year the celebration dinner will be held at a new venue for the Tour, the beautiful Cherry Basket Farms, located just south of Northport. It will be a party you will not want to miss, so please be sure to sign up!
- Cycling Jersey (Same style as last year for cost control; sign up for a jersey only if you need one. Note: a cyclist is only able to qualify for the Thursday participant prizes if they are wearing an official TdG jersey. Please specify mens vs womens, and jersey size in comments on this page, or by separate email. Must order by April 1)
- Lodging (Optional, only for those in need of a place to sleep. Limited by room availability to a maximum of 40 guests)
- Charitable donation to the Leelanau Conservancy and/or the American Cancer Society (Optional)
Lastly, I encourage you to visit the TdG web page (http://www.tourdeglenn.com) for detailed information on this year's event, as well as some history and pictures from previous events. In addition, each cyclist will need to review and sign a waiver of liability form prior to participating. This form can be downloaded from the TdG web page, and returned by email to me at "[email protected]".
Thank you for joining me and a fine group of cyclists by participating in the best edition of TdG!
Ride, brothers and sisters, ride...
|| Glenn VanOtteren