Cherry Creek School District Preschool - Round Up
Sign ups for this event are not yet available. Please return to this page after the start of the sign up period on February 1, 2020 at 7:00 am.
NOTE - Beginning February 1st, there will be a link for you to download 2 documents that have all this information. Please download and print that information.
Welcome to the Cherry Creek School District Preschool. We are very excited to begin a partnership with you that will ensure success for your child. This is the first step in what we hope will be a long and positive relationship with Cherry Creek. The Cherry Creek School District has 80 different classrooms at 23 different locations. We have three different preschool programs (Colorado Preschool Program, Special Education, and Tuition). Start the registration process by answering the following three questions:
- Will your child be 3 years old by August 18, 2020?
- YES - please continue to the next question
- NO - then visit our web page 2 weeks prior to your child's 3rd birthday to register for preschool. Children under 3 cannot be in our classrooms due to licensing requirements. You can stop here, we cannot register your child at this point in time.
- Will your child be 5 on October 1, 2020?
- NO - please continue to the next question
- YES - then your child is kindergarten age and qualifies to register for kindergarten. Children who are kindergarten age should not be in our preschool due to licensing requirements. Please visit the Cherry Creek School District web page for more information about kindergarten registration. You can stop here, we cannot register your child at this point in time.
- Is your child receiving services from Developmental Pathways, or are they identified with special education needs?
- NO - please continue to the next section.
- YES - please follow through with the Child Find Evaluation. That is the process that will register your child for preschool. You can stop here, we cannot register your child at this point in time.
|| Stacey Peoples