New Student Registration JUNE 2019-MAY 2020
Thank you for first submitting your online New Student Enrollment form with Kent City School District at www.kentschools.net/enroll. If you have multiple students, please select just one appointment time.
**Prior to your appointment in our registration office you will need to create a FinalForms account and fill out the required forms at:
Click "New Account" under "Parent" and follow the on-screen instructions.
Elementary students do not need to sign any forms. If your high school or middle school student has a personal email address, you can put that in FinalForms. Otherwise, they will be given one once they are enrolled in our school district.
When you come to our Central Registration office located at the Board of Education, 321 N. DePeyster St, please bring the required documents so we may make a copy for your student's school folder:
- Parent/guardian(s) government issued picture identification
- Proof of Residency – Must provide TWO of the following documents only with parent/guardian(s) name(s)
Driver License or State Identification Card (will only be used if the address matches one of the documents listed below)
Closing documentation or Rental Agreement
Current utility bill - gas, electric, water only
Work record (pay stub)
Public assistance (e.g., check stubs, form, etc.)
Voter’s registration card
- An authentic health department copy of the child’s Birth Certificate – (hospital birth record not accepted) or Passport
- Child’s Immunization Records - Immunization Schedule
- The student's most recent transcript or report card
- Custody or Guardianship papers, if applicable. If the student is not living with both natural parents, court documentation is required. It must be time-stamped or sealed by the Court.
- Copy of I.E.P. or 504 Plan, if applicable
Kent City Schools Board of Education, 321 N Depeyster St., Kent, OH 44240 - Bottom of the ramp
|| Enrollment Office