Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow
Hello Consignors! Please join our Consignor Club!
We have set up a group page on Facebook exclusively for Consignors! This will be your go to place for everything you need to know about consigning at our event including How-To Videos, Picture Guides and Q&A. You can join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RLBAConsignorClub/
Thank you for choosing Rhea Lana's to sell your gently used children's items! In order to more effectively manage the flow of traffic during drop off we will be using this Sign-Up Genius for Consignor Drop Off appointments. Please choose a time that works for you. APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Remember, it takes about 1 hour per 100 items so please plan your time accordingly. If after making your appointment you need to change it, you can edit your entry below at any time.
We always do our best to process you as quickly as possible while striving to make our events high quality and upscale. This means we need to take the time to quality check all of your items before you put them out on the floor. You can speed up that process by doing the following things PRIOR to coming to Drop-Off:
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the Left Shoulder (right side of the hanger when viewing from the front). The hanger should look like a question mark when facing the hanger.
- Acceptable Items for the Broken Arrow Spring & Summer Event:
* We accept clothing in boy's sizes 0-20, girl's sizes 0-16 and junior sizes 1-11 in teen styles. We also accept maternity clothing in-style and in good condition. We accept all indoor & outdoor toys, books, baby equipment, baby furniture, and household furniture at both Spring & Fall events.
* We will accept Spring and summer clothing, as well as lightweight jackets (no coats), lightweight pants, khaki pants, jeans, and long-sleeved shirts that are “spring like” in fabric and look (although, they sell better in the Fall). We will not accept fleece**, heavy jackets, sweaters, sweats**, corduroy clothing, or snow boots.We do not accept prom dresses. Don’t forget to consign your Holiday outfits such as Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, rain gear, sun hats, swimwear, and pool accessories!
** We will accept fleece sleepers size Newborn - 9 Months.
** We will accept name brand hoodies.
** Maternity is limited to 15 hangers per consignor. The limit includes clothing only.
** Juniors is limited to 15 hangers per consignor. The limit includes clothing only.
- All shoes must be tagged with Masking Tape on the inside of EACH shoe with your Consignor Code, Price, and size written on it. Please zip tie shoes together. If there are no laces or loops for the zip tie, please put shoes in a Ziploc bag.
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc must be tagged, freshly cleaned, and in working order. Everything must have working batteries (if required by the item). All toys must have your Consignor ID and price listed on the item (use masking tape or write it on the Ziploc bag, if applicable).
- Unacceptable Items:
We do not accept prom dresses, queen/king bedding (sheets, blankets, quilts, comforters, etc.), antiques, lamps, home decor (unless for a kid's room), dishes, collectibles, computers, etc. We do not accept panties, underwear, pacifiers, baby formula, or diapers unless in original, unopened package. We do not accept used sippy cups with soft rubber spout, bottle nipples, or tubing on breast pumps.
- Sort through all your clothing and only bring us your best. When you price them well you will have a high percentage of sales and your paycheck will rise! Also be sure to enter your TOYS and BIG ITEMS FIRST!!! We sell 95% of these items (when priced right) at our events and they are BIG MONEY MAKERS!!!
EARLY BARCODE PICK-UP is Monday, January 28 from 3-7PM at Rhema NRC (in the front lobby): This is a time saver! When you finish your batch you will have the option to pick up your labels early and apply them at home!
WE CAN NOW MAIL YOU YOUR BARCODE LABELS! This is new this event! We have consignors from all over the Tulsa area so we’ve decided to make consigning faster and more convenient for you! You will be charged the fee below (our cost to mail them to you) and it will be taken right out of your consignor check. No need to pay upfront.
1 Consignor Code = $3.50
2 Consignor Codes = $4.50
3 Consignor Codes = $5.50
4 Consignor Codes = $6.50 and so on.
Consignor Club: We have set up a group page on Facebook exclusively for Consignors! This will be your go to place for everything you need to know about consigning at our event including How-To Videos, Picture Guides and Q&A. You can join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RLBAConsignorClub/
APPOINTMENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Remember, it takes about 1 hour per 100 items so please plan your time accordingly. If after making your appointment you need to change it, you can edit your entry below at any time. Thank you for trusting us with your items! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
479-366-5517 (text is best)
Rhema NRC, 1421 W. Kenosha St., Broken Arrow, OK 74012
|| Kristin Jedamski