Outdoor Worship Volunteers
We will begin to resume Outdoor In-Person Worship Services on April 4th. Services will begin at 9am and are expected to run 30-40 minutes. Outdoor services are expected to take pkace throughout the summer.
In order for these services to run smoothly, we will need the assistance of volunteers to help set-up and clean-up our worship area before and after the service, and ensure that congregants are observing social distancing and wearing their masks.
Below are the guidlines that have been put forth by the Re-opening Committee and the state of New Jersey.
- All attendees and volunteers must wear a mask - no exceptions.
- The bathroom will be open.
- Please do not attend in person worship if you have visited one of the states on the current Travel Advisory list within the last 10 days, or 7 days if you received a negative Covid test post travel. According to the state website, these restrictions still apply to those who have been vaccinated. See the link below for the current list of states.
- Please do not attend in person worship if you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Coronavirus within the last 10 days.
- Please do not attend in person worship if you are experiencing fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
If the service(s) for which you volunteer are canceled due to inclement weather, you will be notified via email by 8 am.
Bridgewater United Methodist Church
|| Michelle Krynicky