Yes! The Light Up the Corners race is happening this year!!!
We're so excited that the race is on! And as in the past, proceeds from Light Up the Corners stay in our community to assist local charities including the Fowler YMCA's Why It Matters campaign.
Please sign up for a volunteer opportunity at your earliest convenience. The race is on Saturday, August 14th, but we need help at varying times from Wednesday, August 11th until the 15th.
RACE HEADQUARTERS LOCATION: Charming Charlie space next to Pottery Barn
1. Race headquarters location is in the old Charming Charlie space next to Pottery Barn.
2. On Friday and Saturday, please sign in with the Volunteer Coordinator in Race Headquarters. You can pickup your volunteer tshirt then too.
3. We will be more than happy to sign off on community service hours for student volunteers!
4. Please consider signing up for multiple volunteer positions.
5. Volunteers must be 16 or over or accompanied by a parent or guardian (except where otherwise noted).
Race Team Contact Information:
Michelle Hardin 404-931-8997 or [email protected]
Amy Massey 404-683-5583 or [email protected]