To ensure adequate social distacing between attendees, we are only able to allow a total of 66 households to attend this funeral in our church. This funeral Mass will also be available to watch live from home on Facebook and on our website.
Address: 1079 Summit Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105
To enter the church, please park in the church parking lot (north of church) and enter through the ramp entrance (east side). To enter the school auditorium, please park in the school parking lot (north of school) and enter through the triple doors (north side).
COVID-19 safety protocols:
- If you develop any of these symptoms prior to the funeral, please cancel your reservation and stay home.
- You are required to wear a face mask.
- You are required to use hand sanitizer. Ushers will be spraying disinfectant (mostly alcohol and comes from a distillery) on each person's hands. You are welcome to bring your own if you prefer.
- Each person must remain 6 feet away in all directions from others not in the same household.
- Congregational singing is not permitted, as singing increases the likelihood of transmission through emission of aerosols.
- Holy Communion will occur after Mass. Communicants will be guided to Communion stations after Mass, then will exit.
- Please review all of our detailed safety protocols at https://www.morecommunity.org/return-to-mass before attending.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists anywhere people are present. The CDC has defined the following individuals as having an increased risk of complications from COVID-19. St. Thomas More recommends that those who fall into the CDC’s higher risk categories watch the livestream funeral Mass from home. St. Thomas More has undertaken precautionary cleaning and disinfecting and has implemented social distancing guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure. St. Thomas More cannot guarantee, however, that those who attend mass or other events on the St. Thomas More campus are 100 percent safe from exposure to COVID-19. Any individual who attends mass or any other event on campus, regardless of his or her risk level, does so at his or her own risk.