St. Johns Virtual School
IMPORTANT... PLEASE READ...
Full-time SJVS Students please register here for your segment exams. Part-time students will need to get with their zoned school Lab Facilitators to schedule test times.
- You MUST bring your clearance email or letter with (via paper or phone email) SJVS will not contact your teacher for you when you are here and you could be turned away from testing that day.
- You may bring individual notes with you to use on these segment exams.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please cancel your appointment from this website.
- Dress code will be enforced. Please dress accordingly as per the student handbook. You could be sent home.
- If you are needing to take more than 2 proctored exams, please schedule more than one test session. We will only allow (2) exams per testing session.
- Please make sure that in your registration, you tell us if the course is Advanced or Honors.
Example how to register for exam:
1) M/J US History-Advanced; 2) Segment 2; 3) Erskine
SJVS Computer Lab Test times
- Morning Testing: Start time is at 9:00am. Please arrive at 8:45am.
- Afternoon Testing: Start time is at 1:00pm. Please arrive at 12:45pm
- Evening Testing*Start time is at 4:00pm. Please arrive at 3:45pm
*Afternoon/Evening testing is only available the last two weeks of each semester. If you are needing to take more than 2 proctored exams, please schedule more than one test session.
Please show up at the beginning of the test windows, you will be turned away if you arrive after the start time.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!
2980 Collins Ave.
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Mr. Erskine’s Phone Number: 1-904-547-8088
SJVS Computer Lab