DO YOU HAVE THE BEST CHILI?
If you would like to see if you have the best CHILI in LP, sign up in a slot.
October 29th, 2022 FROM 2-5
DEADLINE TO ENTER YOUR TEAM: OCT 10th
- Set up will be at 1 o'clock on Oct 29th
- You will be reimbursed up to $200 for ingredients and table decorations (must have receipts for reimbursement)
- Provide and serve 6 to 8 gallons of Chili beginning at 2 pm.
- Maintain the appropriate 160 degrees of temperature of chili during the serving period.
- You will need a way to keep the chili heated (propane burner or chafing dish). We do not have electricity.
- Optional festive table decorations for your serving table. A prize will be awarded for the best-decorated table.
- Other items you will may need: Serving Ladle, Potholders, Paper Towels, Chairs, and Thermometer.
- A sign displaying your team’s name.
- Optional additives : Cookies, Grated Cheese, Sour Cream, Corn Bread, etc.
Award Categories- Best Chili, People’s Choice, Best Decorated.
2:00pm - 5:00pm EDT