Thank you for your interest in volunteering in the MCES Art Room this year. Please review the below and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out.
- Mrs. Napier has requested volunteers come during her planning period at the end of the day, once a month to hang art, photograph artworks for Artsonia, and prep art materials. If you plan on taking your student home after your shift, you may do so, however, please notify your student's teacher and update School Dismissal Manager App if you choose to do this.
- If you can NOT stay for the entire shift, please do not volunteer.
- Due to limited volunteer opportunities at this time we welcome parents or grandparents to sign up.
- If you have been in close contact with someone testing positive for Covid or you have tested positive for Covid within the previous 10 days before your volunteer slot, please contact Nurse Jenn prior to your volunteer shift. Thank you for helping keep our staff and students safe. [email protected]
- Volunteers/Visitors to the school must follow current WCS mask policies. Please reach out to Mrs. Sparrow with any questions [email protected].
- If you need to make a last-minute/day of change to your schedule, please text me AND update the Signup Genius.
- Please make sure you have a Volunteer Application on file with the office before you show up for your first volunteer shift. This needs to be done yearly. You may download the form here and print it off: https://mcespto.membershiptoolkit.com/Volunteer
If you have any questions about the above, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you so much for your support of our school and for donating your time and energy to volunteering!
MCES PTO Volunteer Chair
|| MCES PTO Volunteers