Registered Case Managers
Renesting Project, Inc. exists to serve your clients, providing furniture and household goods as they transition from homelessness into permanent housing. The items your clients receive are FREE of charge. Free to them, free to your agency. However, we do ask that you and your clients be good stewards of our time and resources.
Your client has selected the "pick-up" level of service on our application form. The "pick-up" process is easy. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
Step 1: SELECT A DATE THEN PICK A TIME SLOT...
- please do not reserve a slot until you are sure you can keep the appointment
- make sure your client is available for this time slot ("no shows" will negatively affect your agency's rating)
- Enter your client's Renesting Case # and initials (sample: #298, L.J.) in the comment box.
Step 2: MAKE SURE YOUR CLIENT UNDERSTANDS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THEM. THEY MUST...
- be on time
- bring a vehicle large enough to pick up all items
- bring ample manpower to load their vehicle (we will NOT provide staff to load items)
- bring rope/straps to tie down furniture in open vehicles
Step 3: MEET YOUR CLIENT AT OUR WAREHOUSE FOR PICK-UP...
- be on time
- if you are unable to keep this appointment, remove your name from the reserved slot 24 hours before your appointed time, we will be automatically notified. ("no shows" will affect your agency's rating)
Our warehouse location is
1331 Driftwood Dr., Bossier City, LA
(click on address above for map)
|| Renesting Project