- Only the case manager, client, and loaders are allowed in the warehouse (children and friends must stay in the vehicle).
- EVERYONE must wear masks.
- People who feel sick should stay home (clients are not required to be present, but a registered case manager must be).
To sign up for a pick up you must be a registered case manager and your client must have been assigned a case number by Renesting staff. Please call or email if you have any trouble signing up.
- Select a date and time.
- Click "Submit and Sign Up"
- Enter your client's Case Number and Initials (i.e.: 9999 JD) in the comment box.
- Click "Sign Up Now"
- A "No Show" is any cancellation within 24 hours of service. After 2 "no shows" a client is ineligible for service. We will make exceptions to this policy for incarceration, hospitalization, extreme weather, and other uncontrollable circumstances.
- We serve more than one client per day so you must be on time.
- We will prepare furniture that will fit in the vehicle you indicated on the application. For example, if you indicate the client is coming in a pick-up truck, we will only pull requested items that fit in such a vehicle. We cannot include additional items if you show up in a larger vehicle. Call us to update the vehicle information!!
- We do not load furniture. Please bring manpower.
- We do not have cable ties, ratchet straps, or other hardware to secure furniture in an open vehicle. Please bring these items if applicable.
If you experience problems signing up, please contact our office via email at [email protected]
Our warehouse location is
1331 Driftwood Dr., Bossier City, LA
Pull through the fence and go to the last bay door.
|| Renesting Project