2018 Volunteer Lawyers Birmingham
Client Case Management:
Every Friday afternoon from 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
Student Corps can sign up to volunteer at any of our weekly or monthly Help Desks:
- Civil Help Desk: Monday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Domestic Relations Help Desk: Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Bankruptcy Help Desk: First Friday of every month, 9-11 a.m.
- Homeless Help Desk: First Tuesday of every month, 8:30-11 a.m.
- Veterans Help Desk: Fourth Wednesday of every month, 1:30-4 p.m.
All volunteers should bring a computer with them for online client intake.
Student Corps can assist VLB with a number of special projects including:
- Pro Hops Vino!
- Project Homeless Connect
- Wills Clinic
- Domestic Relations Pro Se: Second Friday of every month, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
As Student Corps, you will aid VLB staff and volunteer attorneys with development, client service, and organizational needs.
We understand that your schedules are busy! If you cannot make the entire volunteering shift, please feel free to still sign up -- just let us know the circumstances in the sign-up comment box (i.e. you will be an hour late, you will need to leave an hour early, etc).
We are looking forward to having you with us at Volunteer Lawyers Birmingham!
|| Nancy Yarbrough