WSHS Band Boosters
PLEASE NOTE: Exact time for drop off, dinner and helpers is TBD as of 8:00pm Sunday night.
This week we are having a student favorite: Chick Fil A chicken sandwiches! We will have a macaroni and cheese option; only for vegetarians, and a gluten free option of grilled chicken nuggets for our gluten free students.
We would like to have donated:
- 3 people to donate 30 pieces of washed and cut lettuce for sandwiches.
- 3 people to donate 30 pieces sliced tomatoes for sandwiches.
- 4 veggie trays washed and cut to serve 25 each.
- 5 fruit trays or cups of fruit ready to serve for 25 each.
- 10 dessert plates with 18-24 pieces. Please no peanuts, tree nuts, or sesame seeds.
Drop off food at door 11 between 5:00 and 5:15. We will have volunteers to take your food so you don’t have to park and come inside. If you are not able to come during the drop off window, please contact Chris Carter to make other arrangements. Cell: 402-980-4321.
We need 3 parent volunteers from 4:45p.m. - 6:30 p.m. to help receive the food being dropped off, set up, serve, and clean up.
Thank you for helping make this a great event for our students!
4:45pm - 6:30pm EDT
WSHS cafeteria, door 11
|| WSHS Band Boosters