SENIOR CAMPUS - ORHS
To Register Your Child for
10th, 11th or 12th grade only:
Student MUST be present for registration
The War Eagle faculty & staff welcome you to ORHS.
Student enrollment is sometimes a confusing prospect.
If you are a new or returning student to CISD, registration is now available online at the following link.
Parents/Guardians: To help expedite the New Student Online Enrollment process please complete the Online Enrollment application prior to visiting your child's campus.
To complete the online registration process, you must appear in person at your child's school.
Please schedule your appointment with the school registrar here.
And remember to bring all required documents to the appointment.
Once you have met with the registrar, you will sit down with a counselor and choose the classes for your child's schedule.
Items Required for Registration
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record - State Law prohibits registration without proof of current immunization records.
- Current Proof of Residency - District policy will accept only the following to verify attendance zone: gas, water, or electric bill for the current month, a newly signed lease agreement or closing papers in the parent/guardian's name and address.
- Unofficial transcript reflecting credits obtained in grades 9-12 and/or final report card.
- Withdrawal paperwork from last school attended
- License or picture ID of person completing enrollment (per Senate Bill 1432)
- Military ID, custody or foster care paperwork, if applicable
ORHS Main Campus
||CISD - Oak Ridge High School