Join us as we #BuildforBetter!
Habitat for Humanity of San Antonio is partnering again with you to build another affordable home for a hardworking family in need and we need your help! Scroll down to see all the open slots and sign up today!
**Masks are required and social distancing is strictly enforced**
- Lunch Providers purchase or make lunches for all the volunteers, staff, and homebuyers working on their sponsored home, including all the paper products, serving utensils, ice, drinks, and desserts.
- Sponsors can bring whatever lunches they would like (homemade or store-bought), but they must come packaged in single-serve containers.
- Individuals or groups of all ages can help shop, prepare, and serve lunches. Masks and closed-toed shoes are required for all.
- Gloves will be available and are required for anyone serving.
- We are requesting that Lunch Providers plan to provide 20 lunches.
- All lunches will be delivered and served at your sponsored house.
Please arrive on-site no later than 10:45 am so you can be set up by 11 am. Use 13801 Watson Rd. Von Ormy TX, 78073 for GPS, then follow the signs on-site to volunteer sign in, and our staff will direct you where to deliver and set-up.
When you sign up, please include the name and cell phone of a volunteer who will be delivering the lunch that day. This way, our Volunteer Coordinator can contact him/her with cancellation information or call to get an ETA if you are running late.
If you have any questions, contact Habitat's Volunteer Coordinator, Sandy, at 210-223-5203 x161 or 210-842-2980 or [email protected].
Any last-minute delays or cancellations will be listed on www.HabitatSA.org and Habitat's Facebook page.
|| Sandy Armendariz