Lunchroom Parent Visit
Upper Campus Lunch Visits
Lunch Time 10:45 - 11:10
* Lunch visitors are required to present their photo id's at the front desk and be signed in through the Raptor system. If the visitor does not have a photo id they will not be allowed to enter.
* Lunch visitors must be at least 18 years of age. Siblings who are not enrolled at ICSAtlanta or are enrolled at ICSAtlanta but have a different lunchtime or campus, are not allowed.
* Each student is allowed 2 lunch visitors during their visit (please use only one sign-up slot even if there are 2 visitors for the same student).
* Lunch visitors, when not accompanied by the child's parents or legal guardian, must be listed on the child's student account as someone who is authorized to see (pickup) this child. Parents will need to submit an Alternate Transportation Form to the front desk prior to the visitors' arrival.
* Students who have lunch visitors are not allowed to "invite a friend" or have other students visit with them during their lunch visit. (This is a safety concern since the other students' parents have not authorized the school to allow this visit.)
* Lunch visitors will proceed to the front desk immediately at the conclusion of their designated lunch time. Parents are not allowed to escort their student back to the classroom after lunch. If a visitor is scheduled for more than one lunch time they will return to the front desk to wait for their next lunchtime.
|| ICSAtlanta PTO