TO SIGN UP FOR WEEKDAY MASSES, STAY ON THIS GREEN TAB. YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ANY AVAILABLE WEEKDAY MASSES.
TO SIGN UP FOR WEEKEND MASSES, CLICK ON THE BLUE TAB AT THE TOP. IF THERE ARE NO AVAILABLE SPOTS FOR THIS WEEKEND MASS, PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO ONLY ONE OF THE WEEKEND MASS WAITLISTS. AFTER ADDING YOUR NAME TO A WAITLIST, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A WEEKEND DATE.
- If you are signing up your entire family, please select the quanity of how many are in your household.
- If you are unable to walk to the front entrance doors due to physical health reasons, please make a note in the comment section that you would like entrance from the West doors (near the sacristy).
- If you would like to be placed on a weekend Mass waitlist, please click the blue tab at the top. The waitlist method allows the maximum number of parishioners to attend Mass before the cycle repeats.
- please ignore that the date for the Waitlist Masses are listed for August 1st, 2020 - we used that date so it could be a placeholder for the bottom of this sign up and holds no significance, we have now created a separate tab for waitlist which will now be used moving forward
- when you have been assigned a weekend Mass you will be emailed and your name will be moved from the waitlist to the specified date.
- the confirmation email that you receive when you have signed up on the waitlist is NOT the same as the email that states you have been moved off the waitlist and you are allowed attendance
- once you have attended Mass, you can add your name back on one of the waitlist
- confirmation of approval to attend Mass for Saturday, July 4th and Sunday, July 5th has been sent via email
Sunday 9am (in English - will also be livestream)
Sunday 11am (in Spanish - will also be livestream)
Monday through Satuday 8am (in English - will also be livestream)
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30pm (in English)
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm (in Spanish - will also be livestream)
Saturday 5pm (in English)
BEFORE ATTENDING MASS, PLEASE READ: www.tinyurl.com/MASSdoc
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER, please click the blue tab at the top. Hanh will contact you shortly regarding training. Volunteer duties will range from parking patrol, check-in table, answering questions about the procedure to attendees, ushering parishioners to their seat, reinforcing the 6 feet social distancing, and sanitizing the church. (NOTE: there will be priority guest list for the volunteer's household at the Mass they are volunteering at) YOU MUST ATTEND A TRAINING PRIOR TO VOLUNTEERING.
If you would like to request Communion, please contact the Parish Office at 425-255-3132.
|| St. Anthony Outreach