The Giving Heart
Thank you for your interest in assisting with The Giving Heart's Bus Ambassador program during the Community Thanksgiving Feast. The Giving Heart reserves the right to move you if our needs change.
Currently we are holding any confirmations until Monday, November 11th to see if we have enough coverage of this important area. We'll confirm or cancel applications at that point.
- ONE APPLICATION for each BUS.
- Age for riders is:
- 18 and older for single riders
- Paired riders may also include youth 13-18 but please note that no community service hours are given in this role.
- For Solo Riders: Fill out the form for yourself.
- For Double Riders:
- In the comment box, list both names
- Fill out the form for the primary applicant.
- Reminder: You will be riding ONE bus together.
- For 2 people wanting to volunteer but ride on different buses - fill out a form for each SOLO role.
- You MUST be able to meet for an orientation at 7:30 am on Thanksgiving Day at the GRTC Transportation Hub, located around 9th and Marshall Streets.
- Positions will generally run from about 8 am to 1 pm. Please feel free to join us afterwards at the convention center for the Thanksgiving meal.
NOTE: If you have a Signup Genius account and you are using your email address to sign someone else up on this particular application, PLEASE click on the "use alternate name" that is found on the first page. This will allow us to put the proper name on the form. ?If you don't have a Signup Genius account, be sure to list the name of the actual volunteer if it's someone other than yourself.
7:30am - 1:00pm EST
GRTC Downtown Bus Hub, 9th and Marshall Streets.
|| The Giving Heart