St Katharine Drexel
Note: The number of volunteers at the soup kitchen is limited to 8-10 people each night. This is why the limit is set to 10, but keep in mind that we need at east 8.
Youth volunteers must be in 6th grade or older. 6th - 8th graders may not be dropped off and reuire a parent or responsible adult to attend with them. High schoolers may be dropped off but if being dropped off but have filled out a permision slip in the past year (permision slip available here -https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3Abafe7bcb-9ffe-48c5-a0f8-6f01c2d8e8b0 ) Although not required to participate for high schoolers, parents & other adult family members or close family friends are invited to accompany youth and are included in the overall count.
When you come to the sign-up page...
- Click when you want to sign up
- Then Hit “Submit & Sign Up”
- Next page will show what you are signing up for
- Under “You are logged in as”
- If you are signing yourself up, keep the name as is - Then click “Sign Up Now!”
- If you are signing someone else up Click “Display an alternate name (like a child sibling, spouse's name) on the sign up page.”
- Then add First & Last Name of the volunteer in the space given
- Then click “Sign Up Now!”
You will receive a reminder e-mail 3 days prior to the date you signed up for. It is very important that if you cannot make it you let me know so as to fill that slot with someone else
Soup Kitchen 14 East All Saints Street, Frederick, MD 21701
|| Ana Maria Alvarado